Here at the Danubius Hotel Regents Park, we take our impact on the Environment very seriously.
Thanks to our guests commitment and initiatives but also our recycling and good environmental practices, we were delighted to receive a Silver Award in 2016 from the London Green Hotels Scheme. We were very proud on our achievements in 2015 and aimed at even better results for 2016.
Already half way through 2016, here is what we hope to achieve before the end of the year:
- Save 3% of our energy used compare to 2015
- Save 3% in our water by working with Thames Water & Carbon Aqua
- Use less electricity thanks to our new Chilling System (installed in 2014)
- Save energy thanks to all our corridors being equipped of modern efficient LED lighting.
- Our products suppliers are chosen according to their environmental awareness
- Last but not least encourage our guests and member of staff to use London Public Transport. There are bus stops on our door step and our Concierge is always more than happy to provide maps and transport directions.
We hope that our efforts and commitments will be awarded again for 2017 and will keep emphasis our policies to all our staff and guests.
If you are staying with us, we count on you to help us achieve this goal and make sure our impact on the Environment is as small as possible.