- Noble hotel situated on the Danube riverbank, at the foot of Gellért Hill.
- Impressive Art-Nouveau building with large, light corridors and lots of character.
- Shares its building with the famous Gellért Spa, one of the city’s most beautiful
- 10 minutes’ walk from Great Market Hall and the downtown shopping area.
- Reach the city centre in the fastest way possible! The new Metro 4 station is just a few steps away from the hotel.
- Excellent business facilities, superb food in the brasserie and a charming coffee shop serving traditional pastries.
221 rooms and 13 suites with bath or shower, TV with cable channels, in-house movie programmes, telephone, radio, minibar. Both smoking and non-smoking rooms are available.
Business centre, room service, souvenir shop, laundry and dry cleaning, newsstand, babysitting service, transfers, car park.
The Danubius Hotel Gellért is a non-smoking hotel. Only a limited amount of smoking rooms are available, upon request.
NEW! Free WiFi in the entire hotel.
- Indoor swimming pool, outdoor swimming pool and wave pool (summer season), Jacuzzi, thermal baths, sauna, steam room, Thai massage.
- Beauty salon, sun terrace, solarium.
- From January 1st, both genders can enter the Turkish thermal pools on both (men’s and women’s) sides.
The first admission to the Gellért Bath is free. For each additional entry, the hotel grants a 50% discount off the daily ticket price to hotel guests.
From Januray 1st, both genders can enter the Turkish thermal pools on both (men’s and women’s) sides.
Panorama Restaurant with terrace offering Hungarian cuisine. Gipsy music from spring to autumn. Brasserie and café with terrace in the summer, lobby bar.
CONFERENCE AND BANQUET FACILITIES – DANUBIUS QUALITY CONFERENCE
7 function rooms with seating capacities between 10-250. Gellért Bath hall with a capacity of 300 persons.History of the Gellért>