- Set in the heart of the Royal Castle District, and a few steps from UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Magnificent view of the River Danube, the city of Budapest and the romantic, cobbled streets of old Buda.
- Ingenious architectural planning! Restored remains of a
13th-century Dominican cloister and monastery incorporated into the
contemporary structure of the hotel.
- Your favourite venue for open-air parties, with receptions and
summer music festivals in the courtyard and cloister. Luxurious to a
- With its 21 multi-purpose meeting rooms, it is a unique setting for
special events and wedding ceremonies involving up to 300 guests.
- Enjoy stunning views of the Fisherman's Bastion, the Parliament Building and the River Danube from the ICON restaurant
321 refurbished, air-conditioned rooms and suites, safe deposit box, interactive TV, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, two telephones, voice mail, Internet access, minibar, radio, tea and coffee maker.
The entire hotel is non-smoking. Small pets are welcome.
24-hour business and meeting centre, boutique, room service, laundry, gym, sauna, beauty parlour, hairdresser, airport shuttle, transfer, garage, parking. Children's services: cribs free of charge, high chair, stroller, and baby sitter available.
Elegant restaurant offering the best of Hungarian and international cuisine, along with a breathtaking view of the River Danube. The Lobby Bar is the all-day meeting place for drinks and light snacks.
CONFERENCE AND BANQUET FACILITIES
Perfect location and environment for all kinds of business and social events, 24 rooms and 2 open-air venues, a large selection of meeting and breakout rooms. Capacity for up to 660 guests.