- In the heart of the pulsating metropolis, on the Grand Boulevard, 200 metres south of the Western Railway Station.
- Successor to the legendary Britannia Hotel, which was established in the early 1900s.
- Wonderful combination of tradition, style and culture, complemented by excellent modern facilities.
- Stroll along the "Broadway" of Pest: theatres, museums, cafés and fine restaurants just a stone’s throw away.
- Watch the chef cooking in the special show kitchen of the Olive’s Restaurant.
- Spend a relaxing hour in our Zsolnay Café and enjoy tea- and coffee specialities, a wide selection of cocktails and marvellous desserts including sugar- and gluten-free desserts.
- Public transport on the doorstep.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
239 air-conditioned rooms and 8 suites, free high-speed WLAN and wireless Internet access, telephone, laptop-sized safe, minibar, radio, Pay-TV, flat screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, iron and ironing board. 1 room with wheelchair access.
Garage (charges apply), free wireless Internet, Express check-in/check-out, Business centre, 24-hour room service, gift shop, fashion shop, Zsolnay Shop, laundry, dry-cleaning, ironing service, shoeshine, Grab & Run breakfast, airport shuttle, transfer (charges apply), 24-hour front desk.
Indoor swimming pool, sauna, solarium, massages.
The Radisson 100 % Guest Satisfaction Guarantee programme ensures that our guests leave the hotel contented. Should you experience any shortcomings, let us know, and we will endeavour to correct the problem or you will be given a full refund for the service in question.
Olive’s Restaurant, Zsolnay Café.
CONFERENCE AND BANQUET FACILITIES
12 conference and banquet rooms (for 10 to 350 persons) with air conditioning and modern technical equipment.