The package includes:
- min. 2 nights’ accommodation with half board
- Unlimited use of the hotel spa and sauna world
- Varied exercise programmes
- Sauna show with special, aromatic (refreshing, icy, salty, honey) dousing on the rocks, led by a qualified sauna master
- 29.12. - Pork platter (covered by half-board) during the dinner folk performance
- 31.12. - Festive New Year‘s Eve programme
- ”Great Songs of Great Times” – by chanson singer Nikolett Merics and pianist Dániel Berkes
- Performance of the folk dance group Suhancok from Szeged
- Additional dance music, 1 glass of champagne at midnight, singing of the national anthem, raffle, fireworks, and midnight buffet
Programme subject to change.
Festive New Year’s Eve Dinner
I.Festive New Year’s Eve Dinner
(covered by half-board) – advance booking required1. Gala Dinner
served with a selection of wine, and including unlimited consumption of soft-drinks, mineral water, coffee and tea.
OR2. Rich New Year’s Eve Buffet
Dinner with unlimited consumption of house wine, beer, soft-drinks, mineral water, coffee and tea.II. VIP offer:
There is also the option of unlimited consumption of champagne and selected spirits for an extra charge of 30 EUR per person.Rates:
|per person for 2 nights in EUR ||29.12.2016 – 03.01.2017 |
|In double room ||from 316 |
|In single room||from 376|
|Early bird discount |
|Make a reservation 45 days prior to arrival for a 10% discount! |
from 284 EUR per person for 2 nights in double room
from 338 EUR per person for 2 nights in single room
For more details on Early bird discount see TERMS AND CONDITIONS link.
The availability of reservations for the offer depends on the free capacity of the hotel. The price as well as the availability of the offer may be queried by providing the exact date and clicking on the BOOK NOW button.