- Architecturally beautiful hotel complex from 1905 with a starry charm.
- Perfect location near the colonnade and Maria’s
Church on Goethe Square, where the world famous German poet Johan
Wolfgang Goethe met his love, Ulrika.
- Enjoy the soothing coolness of the largest spa swimming pool in Marienbad.
- Admire the exceptional Atrium, the venue for original exhibitions of paintings or photos.
- Many distinguished guests have visited the hotel, including the English King Edward VII.
239 rooms of superior plus and superior categories and suites, TV, minibar, safe deposit box, telephone, Internet, hair dryer and bathrobes.
Currency exchange, fax, safe, laundry service, parking place, Wifi Zone.
Baby corner with Totoys and Playstation.
SPA, WELLNESS, FITNESS
Therapy & Wellness Centre: mineral drinking cure, massage, mud pack, hotel’s own mineral bath, natural dry carbon gas bath, electrotherapy, relaxation.
Aqua Centre: Swimming pool, whirlpool, steam bath, tepidarium, salt cave, Jacuzzi, sauna acupuncture.
Beauty salon, cosmetics, manicure, pedicure.
Restaurant Frantz Josef + Sissi: pleasantly ambient, Czech and international cuisine, dietary meals. Lobby Lounge, Café Imperial with the most beautiful view of the town.
Nearby: Conference Centre Casino with five function rooms for 800 people.
The way in (way out) to the restricted “spa area” where your hotel is, is free only on arrival and departure days and only on presentation of a confirmed booking. On other days, it is necessary to buy parking space at parking meters or at the Town´s Police Station, where you can purchase a daily permit that allows vehicle entry into the ´spa area´.