- The pedestrian area of Piešťany town is conveniently situated just a few steps from the spa.
- Cosy premises and Slovak hospitality.
- The hotel's summer terraces invite you to unwind.
- The hotel's annexes, located in the town centre and park, are popular for their family-oriented atmosphere.
- Treat yourself to a little time off in our spa park, enjoy listening to birds singing under old trees, the tranquillity of the thermal pools, or the enclosure with peacocks and rare pheasants.
- Everything you need to keep fit on Spa Island: golf course, tennis, bike rental, petanque, table tennis, jogging paths. Water sports, fishing and cycling, as well as squash and bowling in Piešťany.
58 rooms, including 5 suites with bathroom, TV, balcony, refrigerator, safe deposit box, telephone, hair dryer upon request.
A´la carte Restaurant and Café Excelsior in Jalta, Café Espresso in Vila Trajan. Both cafés with summer terraces.
Spa physician consulting rooms are in the hotel itself.
Curative healing treatments with unique healing thermal mineral water and sulphuric mud, and regeneration and relaxation treatments are provided in the Napoleon Health Spa on Spa Island (300 m away).
Business centre, room service, currency exchange, central safe deposit box, laundry service, bathrobe rental, transfer, car park, library, summer terrace, WiFi.
Golf, tennis, bicycle rental.
Spa Hotel Jalta (previously Hotel Excelsior) was built in 1929 in the functional style based on the plans and designs of the architect Weisz.
The hotel's annexes grew step by step and increased during the inter-war period. Originally they were popular sanatoriums, while nowadays the majority of them have undergone reconstruction and offer high-quality hotel services.
Villa "Ivánka" (Šumava Annex)
A corner boarding house situated in the vicinity of a park, built in 1928 in the constructivism style – functionalism as conceived by J. Merganec and O. Klimeš.
For the comfort and health of our guests, please note that this is a smoke-free hotel.
Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
Thank you for your kind understanding.