- Beautifully restored period spa hotel from 1916 located in the centre of Spa Island
- Barrier-free access to treatment rooms in the hotel or nearby Napoleon Health Spa
- Admire the permanent exhibition of the Balneological Museum in the hotel
- Treat yourself to a little time off in our spa park, enjoy listening to birds singing under old trees, the tranquillity of the thermal pools, or the enclosure with peacocks and rare pheasants.
- Everything you need to keep fit on Spa Island (for surcharge): golf course,
tennis, bike rental, petanque, table tennis, jogging paths. Water
sports, fishing and cycling, as well as squash and bowling in Piešťany.
119 rooms in category Economy, Standard and Comfort. Rooms with disabled access.
2 restaurants, Franz Josef Café with summer terrace and WiFi, Salon Ľudovít.
Treatments with unique healing thermal mineral water and curative sulphuric mud, revitalisation and relaxation treatments.
Nearby: Swimming pool Eva
Free of charge: WIFI in Café and in Comfort rooms, central safe, natural solarium.
With surcharge: laundry, currency exchange, newspapers, hair studio, cosmetic studio, transfer and car park.
Golf, tennis, bicycle rental on Spa Island.
Spa hotel Pro Patria has a rich history - opened on 30 May in 1916 in the presence of Habsburg Archduke Franz Salvator and Louis Winter for the treatment of injured soldiers during the First World War. Unique film footage exists of the opening ceremony and inaugural start of the new sanatorium, which is a hotel attraction.
The hotel has an interesting fan-shaped plan. Balneotherapy services are located in the heart of the "fan", and around the radials various pavilions in addition to hotel rooms, a cafe and two restaurants can be found. In the 1990's, the building was renovated and modernized.
For the comfort and health of our guests please note that this is a smoke-free hotel.
Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
Thank you for your kind understanding.