- Modern hotel complex set among century-old trees on Spa Island only a few metres from the golf course.
- Directly connected by corridor to the impressive Balnea Health Spa which offers a wide range of unique therapeutic and relaxation
- Enjoy a musical performance or a jazz concert at the Convention Center linked to the hotels.
- Host your events here! The huge Convention Center for 400 people, function rooms and dedicated banquet specialists ensure that a successful event is guaranteed.
- Everything you need to keep fit on Spa Island: golf course,
tennis, bike rental, petanque, table tennis, jogging paths. Water
sports, fishing and cycling, as well as squash and bowling in Piešťany.
303 rooms, including 19 suites with balcony, bathroom, TV, WIFI, telephone, refrigerator, safe deposit box, hair dryer and bathrobe.
Berlin, Budapest, Prague, Vienna, Bratislava restaurants, Café Splendid with a summer terrace, stylish Slovak Room.
Orange Hall with seating capacity of 50, Green Salon with seating capacity of 40, and Blue Salon with seating capacity of 20 in Wing Grand.
Nearby: Convention Centre for 400 people.
Indoor and outdoor thermal swimming pool, indoor pool equipped with whirlpools.
Complete medical section – Balnea Health Spa – providing more than 60 treatments.
Fitness centre and beauty salon in Balnea Health Spa.
Room service, laundry, currency exchange, central safe deposit box, Internet room, library, tailoring, transfer, car park, garage.
WIFI in rooms and hotel public areas.
The history of the accommodation premises of Balnea Grand Splendid started on 23 March 1970 when construction began. The first to be used was Hotel Balnea Splendid (12 July 1971), shortly followed by Hotel Balnea Grand, which welcomed the first patients on 16 August 1971. The whole premises are situated among fresh greenery at the end of Spa Island, in close vicinity to a 9-hole golf course.
Many famous national and international visitors, high state officials and scientists have visited and used the comfort of the modern Spa Hotel Splendid. Visitors may find not only health and tranquillity here, but may also enjoy various cultural and social events with performers from Slovakia and abroad.
For the comfort and health of our guests, please note that this is a smoke-free hotel.
Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
Thank you for your kind understanding.