- The pedestrian area of Piešťany town is conveniently situated just a few steps from the spa
- Cosy premises and Slovak hospitality
- The hotel's summer terraces invite you to unwind
- Treat yourself to a little time off in our spa park, enjoy listening to birds singing under old trees, the tranquillity of the thermal pools, or the enclosure with peacocks and rare pheasants.
- Everything you need to keep fit on Spa Island: golf course,
tennis, bike rental, petanque, table tennis, jogging paths. Water
sports, fishing and cycling, as well as squash and bowling in Piešťany.
27 rooms, including 1 suite with bathroom, TV, balcony, refrigerator, safe deposit box, telephone, hair dryer upon request.
A´la carte Restaurant and Café Excelsior in Jalta, Café Espresso in Vila Trajan. Both cafés with summer terraces.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served at nearby Hotel Jalta.
Spa physician consulting rooms are in Hotel Jalta.
Curative healing treatments with unique healing thermal mineral water and sulphuric mud, and regeneration and relaxation treatments are provided in the Napoleon Health Spa on Spa Island (300m away).
Business centre, currency exchange, central safe deposit box, laundry service, transfer, car park, library, summer terrace, WiFi.
Golf, tennis, bicycle rental.
Villa Cmunt (now called Vila Trajan) was designed by architect Stanislav Bresciani. Villa Cmunt was designed and built between 1924 and 1927; in 1928 it was extended into a boarding house with about thirty beds. The villa’s owner, Dr. E. Cmunt, a spa doctor and balneologist (who worked in Piešťany between 1922 and 1939), saw his patients here, and some of the patients he treated were accommodated in the villa during the spa season.
For the comfort and health of our guests, please note that this is a smoke-free hotel.
Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
Thank you for your kind understanding.