"Where nature and healing embrace"
- Breathtaking flora and lush natural woodland.
- Enjoy an array of rejuvenating and relaxing treatments in the
hotel's spa, fed by Sárvár’s thermal water and a member of the Royal
Spas of Europe.
- Take a walk in the beautiful 200-year-old arboretum, accessible directly from the hotel's garden.
- Stroll in the Royal Park, thick with the scent of colourful blooming rhododendrons.
- A perfect place for total relaxation. Medical centre, pools and
spacious sauna “world”, delicious cuisine featuring a selection of
136 rooms with balcony or French balcony, hair dryer, bathrobe, telephone, radio, TV, minibar. Some rooms have air conditioning. Connecting rooms are available.
Free WiFi, Internet corner, safe deposit box, laundry and valet service, souvenir shop, newspaper stand, in-house and outdoor programmes, room for card playing, library, car park.
SPA, WELLNESS, FITNESS
- Thermal adventure pool with Jacuzzi, massage showers and underwater jets, indoor thermal bath and outdoor thermal bath.
- Sauna “world” with traditional Finnish sauna, infrared sauna, aroma cabin and steam room.
- Therapy and Wellness Centre.
- Danubius Premier fitness studio.
- Garden, sunbathing area, solarium.
- Beauty parlour, pedicure, manicure.
- Bicycles, skittles, table-tennis, badminton and basketball courts, garden chess, pétanque, supervised fitness programmes (like aqua aerobics), Nordic walking, jogging in the botanical garden, yoga.
Nádor Restaurant with terrace serves Hungarian and International cuisine as well as special dietary dishes. There is a garden bar in summer and an espresso bar in the Atrium.
|Following the Paleo Diet? We can accommodate!
There’s no need to change your eating habits on vacation, even if you follow the Paleo Diet. For a surcharge of 2,500 HUF/person/night, our hotel can provide (half board) paleo meals that conform to the ‘evolutionary’ diet. This offer features: paleo buffet for breakfast; paleo soup for lunch and a choice of paleo dishes and main courses for dinner.
If you haven’t tried the Paleo Diet, this is your opportunity! It is said to enhance vitality, aid in slimming, and relieve some of the negative effects of modern living. Our experts are also at your disposal with medical advice and health-promoting programmes.
Paleo menu >