- Architecturally beautiful hotel complex from 1905 with a starry charm.
- Perfect location near the colonnade and Maria’s
Church on Goethe Square, where the world famous German poet Johan
Wolfgang Goethe met his love, Ulrika.
- Enjoy the soothing coolness of the biggest swimming pool in Marienbad.
- Admire the exceptional Atrium, the venue for original exhibitions of paintings or photos.
- Many distinguished guests have visited the hotel, including the English King Edward VII.
203 rooms of superior plus and superior categories and suites, TV, minibar, safe, telephone, internet, hairdryer and bathrobes.
Money exchange, fax, safe, laundry service, parking place, Wifi Zone.
Baby corner with Totoys and Playstation.
SPA, WELLNESS, FITNESS
Therapy & Wellness Centre: drinking cure, massage, mud pack, hotel’s own mineral bath, dry carbon baths, electrotherapy, relaxation.
Aqua Centre: Swimming pool, whirlpool, steam bath, tepidarium, salt cave, Jacuzzi, sauna,s acupuncture.
Beauty salon, cosmetics, manicure, pedicure.
Restaurant Frantz Josef I: pleasantly ambient, Czech and international cuisine, dietary meals. Lobby Lounge, Café Skalník with the most beautiful view of the town. Morgan Saloon – 30 seats in a lovely environment.
Nearby: Conference Centre Casino with 5 function rooms for 800 people.