- Everything under one roof – the complex of Svoboda, Margareta and Palladio are connected by a covered promenade
- Convenient location – accommodation in a quite environment of a forest park, not far from the colonnade
- New spa department Palladio Spa Centre
- Treatments using natural medicinal sources
- Its own spring for mineral baths and drinking cures – Forest Spring
- 24 hour medical emergency service and nursing service
- Accommodation for families with children – children’s corner, programs for children, babysitting
The spa complex buildings of Svoboda, Margareta and Palladio, lies in a quite environment of a forest park, not far from the colonnade and Singing fountain. In the neighbourhood is located the Forest spring pavillion with its promenade, which is connected to the geological park.
The whole resort has undergone a significant reconstruction, the spa buildings of Svoboda, Margareta and Palladio have been interconnected by a covered promenade, which allows the use of all services under one roof. On its premises is also located a spring of the Forest spring for drinking cures. The spa area department of Palladio Spa Centre has been extended with further mineral baths, the entrance hall with a reception and restaurant has undergone improvement, and for a pleasant stay in the hotel we have built a new lobby bar.
Guests have at their disposal 99 rooms in the category Comfort, Standard and Suites with a bath or shower, television, minibar, safe and telephone. In the hotel there is located a common room with a television, library, billiards and a children’s corner. WiFi Internet connection in the lobby bar and reception is free of charge. Internet in the room is subject to a charge. The hotel is a non-smoking area.
In the spa resort are provided complete spa treatments; doctor’s surgeries and a spa department are located in the Palladio Spa Centre. Spa treatments are provided using natural medicinal sources – mineral baths from the Forest spring, dry gas baths CO2, peat wraps, also available are various types of massage, electrotherapy, rehabilitation, and a wide range of further spa treatments.
The stylish Carlton restaurant offers Czech and international cuisine including dietary menus. Breakfast and evening meals are in a rich buffet form, lunches are served, a salad buffet is also available.