- Noble hotel situated on the Danube riverbank, at the foot of Gellért Hill.
- Impressive Art-Nouveau building with large, light corridors and lots of character.
- Shares its building with the famous Gellért Spa – guests have free
access through a private elevator down to the city’s most beautiful
- 10 minutes’ walk from Great Market Hall and the downtown shopping area.
- Excellent business facilities, superb food in the brasserie and a charming coffee shop serving traditional pastries.
221 rooms and 13 suites with bath or shower, Sat.-TV, in-house movie programmes, telephone, radio, minibar. Both smoking and non-smoking rooms are available.
Business centre, room service, souvenir shop, laundry and dry cleaning, newsstand, babysitting service, transfers, car park.
NEW! Free WIFI in common areas of the hotel.
- Indoor swimming pool, outdoor swimming pool and wave pool (summer season), Jacuzzi, thermal baths, sauna, steam room, Thai massage.
- Beauty salon, sun terrace, solarium.
- From Januray 1st both genders can enter the Turkish thermal pools at both ( men’s and women’s) sides.
The first admission to the Gellért Bath is free. For each additional entry, the hotel grant 50% discount on the daily ticket price to the hotel guests.
From Januray 1st both genders can enter the Turkish thermal pools at both ( men’s and women’s) sides.
Panorama Restaurant with terrace offering Hungarian cuisine. Gipsy music from spring to autumn. Brasserie and café with terrace in the summer, lobby bar.
CONFERENCE AND BANQUET FACILITIES – DANUBIUS QUALITY CONFERENCE
7 function rooms with 10 to 250 seating capacities. Gellert Bath hall with a capacity of 300 persons.History of the Gellért>
|Danubius City Bus
…bringing the city closer
in comfort! The Danubius City Bus, which stops in front of the hotel,
can get you to the city center and main tourist centers within minutes.
More details >