- Intimate, all-inclusive hotel in a charming town at the foot of the Alps.
perfect retreat for guests of all types, whether you are after a
gastronomic experience, an outdoors break or some ‘wellness’ pampering.
for families with children. While the children are entertained by our
trained staff, the adults can relax in the hotel’s thermal and adventure
- Recharge your batteries with some sport and exercise –
play a game of tennis, squash, pool or table tennis, try your hand at
mini-golf or bowling, or simply go for a session in the gym.
- Explore the surroundings by renting a bike or doing some Nordic walking.
200 air-conditioned rooms with bath, balcony, hairdryer, bathrobe, telephone, minibar, radio, Sat.-TV. Superior floor, connecting rooms, rooms for disabled guests and anti-allergy rooms.
Car park, internet corner, safe, free WiFi, laundry and dry cleaning, hotel taxi, souvenir shop, newsstand, library, chess room.
SPA, WELLNESS, FITNESS
- Indoor thermal bath and swimming pool, outdoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, partly indoor and partly outdoor adventure pool with massage showers, air-showers, sofa, chess- and card-play table.
- Garden, sunbathing area, solarium.
- Therapy and Wellness Centre.
- Danubius Premier fitness studio, gym.
- Emporium Wellness & Beauty: cosmetic treatments, massages, manicure, pedicure, hairdresser.
- Use of all sports facilities included in room price.
- Nearby: golf and riding school
NEW: ALL INCLUSIVE service from 1. November, 2012! Further details can be found under Dining
Nils Holgersson Restaurant with terrace, drinks bar in the lounge/lobby and garden. Hungarian and international cuisine, dietary dishes also served, wellness menu.
CONFERENCE AND BANQUET FACILITIES – DANUBIUS QUALITY CONFERENCE
The hotel offers 6 function rooms with seating capacity for up to 150.