"Total spa relaxation"
- The first "all-inclusive" spa and wellness hotel in Hévíz, next to the famous thermal lake.
- Pampering and relaxation utilising the lake's mineral-rich thermal water and revitalising mud.
- Choose from an impressive "all-inclusive" menu selection that focuses on a healthy lifestyle.
- Happy children mean relaxed parents! Lovely pool area, paddling
pool, playroom, spacious green park, action-packed entertainment
224 air-conditioned rooms, 6 suites, 1 family apartment. French balcony, hairdryer, bathrobe, telephone, minibar, radio, TV. Connecting and anti-allergy rooms, rooms for disabled.
Laundry, safe, currency exchange, internet room, WiFi, souvenir shop, Danubius Service with indoor and outdoor programmes, newsstand, transfer, rent-a-car and rent-a-bike, car park free of charge for hotel guests, garage (for a charge).
Children's services: playground, playroom, sport programs and games for children (in the summer months)
SPA, WELLNESS, FITNESS
- 200m2 hydro-pool with indoor and outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, massage shower, underwater body massage, geyser and waterfalls, indoor thermal pool, outdoor swimming pool (from mid April to mid October), Kneipp tread-basin (from mid April to mid October)
- Aqualandia - water-world for our smallest guests: paddling pool, 2 indoor-pools for kids with slide, water-sprinkler
cannon, bucket-shower, playground, play room, highchair, cot, and
activities for children (in the summer months)
- Sauna world: Finnish sauna, infra sauna, textile sauna, steam bath, plunge pool
- Salt chamber
- Therapy and Wellness Centre
- Dental clinic
- Fitness room, sun-terrace
- Emporium beauty salon, pedicure, manicure
- Numerous recreation opportunities (aqua fitness, morning and fitness group exercise, hiking, cycling, table-tennis, Nordic walking), nearby tennis courts, football pitch, riding facilities
Restaurant Aurea with all-inclusive board, excellent local cuisine and Danubius Healthy Choice – a healthy, low-fat choice of meals with calculated nutritional value, Drink Bar Quint in the lobby, live music in the evenings.