- In picturesque green surroundings, 5 minutes’ walk from the largest natural thermal lake in Europe.
- Perfect place for relaxation, wellness, beauty and medical
treatments and de-stress programmes with doctors and lifestyle
- In tune with nature: national certified thermal water and unique Hévíz mud.
- Kick off your shoes and go for a swim in the 200m² hydro pool with underwater music and light effects.
203 air-conditioned rooms, 7 suites, balcony, hairdryer, bathrobe, telephone, minibar, radio, TV. Connecting rooms, rooms for disabled and anti-allergy rooms.
Business centre, WiFi, room service, laundry and dry cleaning, souvenir shop, Danubius Service with indoor and outdoor programmes, safe, currency exchange, newsstand, transfer, rent-a-car and rent-a-bike, car park free of charge for hotel guests, garage (300 m from hotel).
SPA, WELLNESS, FITNESS
- Indoor thermal bath with 2 pools (33 and 37 °C), swimming pool, hydro pool with underwater music and light effects, outdoor thermal pool with sun terrace (from mid April to mid October), jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, textile sauna, log sauna in the garden, salt chamber (for extra fee).
- Therapy and Wellness Centre.
- Danubius Premier Fitness: fitness room with modern facilities.
- Emporium Wellness & Beauty: cosmetic treatments, spa and wellness massages, Thai massage, manicure, pedicure, hairdresser, solarium.
- Qi Gong, yoga, aqua fitness, morning and fitness group exercise, hiking, cycling, table-tennis, Nordic walking education. Nearby tennis courts, football pitch, riding facilities.
Restaurant Tavirózsa, Brasserie Borostyán and Café Ciklámen (in summer with terrace), diet kitchen, live music every evening.
CONFERENCE AND BANQUET – DANUBIUS QUALITY CONFERENCE
4 function rooms and 5 breakout rooms with a seating capacity of up to 230 persons