- Breathtaking flora and lush natural woodland.
- Enjoy an array of rejuvenating and relaxing treatments in the
hotel's spa, fed by Sárvár’s thermal water and a member of the Royal
Spas of Europe.
- Take a walk in the beautiful 200-year-old arboretum, accessed directly from the hotel's garden.
- Stroll in the Royal Park, thick with the scent of colourful blooming rhododendrons.
- A perfect place for total relaxation. Medical centre, pools and
spacious sauna “world”, delicious cuisine featuring a selection of
136 rooms with balcony or French balcony, hairdryer, bathrobe, telephone, radio, TV, minibar. Some rooms have air-conditioning. Connecting rooms are available.
Free WiFi, internet corner, safe, laundry and valet service, souvenir shop, newspaper stand, in-house and outdoor programmes, card-playing room, library, car park.
SPA, WELLNESS, FITNESS
- Thermal adventure pool with Jacuzzi, massage showers and underwater jets, indoor thermal bath and outdoor thermal bath.
- Sauna “world” with traditional Finnish sauna, infrared sauna, aroma cabin and steam room.
- Therapy and Wellness Centre.
- Danubius Premier fitness studio.
- Garden, sunbathing area, solarium.
- Beauty parlour, pedicure, manicure.
- Bicycles, skittles, table-tennis, badminton and basketball courts, garden chess, pétanque, supervised fitness programmes (like aqua aerobics), Nordic walking, jogging in the botanical garden, yoga.
Nádor Restaurant with terrace serves Hungarian and international cuisine as well as dietary dishes. There is a garden bar in summer and an espresso bar in the Atrium.