- Voted the best hotel in Romania in 2004, the only four-star hotel in Sovata standing just 200m from the unique salty Bear Lake.
- Fully renovated hotel with its own medical centre.
- Take advantage of the salty water even in winter by floating in the hotel’s pool which is filled with the lake’s water.
- Mix business with relaxation: spa and conference facilities in one spot.
- A perfect starting point for fantastic tours through Transylvania.
168 double rooms with bath and balcony (some with air-conditioning), telephone, TV, safe, minibar, wireless internet access (free).
Anti-allergy and non-smoking rooms, rooms for disabled guests.
Safe, internet, laundry and dry cleaning, souvenir shop, open-air parking (parking fee for hotel guests: 10 Ron/day).
SPA, WELLNESS, FITNESS
Therapy & Wellness centre: mud packing, gynaecological, locomotive, dermatological treatments e.g.: psoriasis therapies.
Swimming pool, salt-water pool, sauna, solarium, steam bath, adventure bath, underwater massage.
Hairdresser, beauty parlour.
Restaurant with local and international cuisine, lobby bar, café.
9 function rooms with seating capacities for between 14 and 300 people.