Mariánské Lázně in winter
Mariánské Lázně is not only about the spacious parks that surround the town. You can also find relaxation through movement here. Come and try the ‘Skiareál’, which is situated 300 m from the hotels Nové & Centrální lázně and Maria Spa.
In wintertime, this ski area offers:
- 1 cabin cable car and 2 anchor ski lifts
- 1.6 km downhill skiing tracks
- Children’s ski park with professional equipment
- Ski rental and ski service with top equipment
- NEW fun park with ‘moving carpet’ and modern teaching methods
- Ski school and nursery
- Refreshments and restaurant right next to the lower cable car station
- ATTRACTIVE discounts and advantages with our partners
- Maintained cross-country tracks – with routes of various difficulty
- FREE parking directly in the ski area
- EVENING SKIING
- 2 lit ski slopes each 300 m long
- Restaurant by the lower ski lift station
FUN PARKEntertainment for your children
Moving carpet, fairytale slalom, children’s corner with heated play room, and more ....
Special teaching methods and professional training
Pleasant environment, convenient access
Bus transport operates in winter.
It runs during daytime and evening skiing, with special links directly to the ski area and back!
SKI AND SNOWBOARD HIRE
- NEW carving skis BLIZZARD
- NEW snowboards WESTIGE
- Complete cross-country skiing equipment.
- SKI SCHOOL AND NURSERY
Downhill skiing and snowboarding
Individual and group lessons
Children's ski school
Pleasant, entertaining, professional…
‘Skiareál’ opening hours: 9:00 - 21:00
For lovers of the ‘white tracks’, there are tracks maintained on the golf course and surrounding areas. When snow conditions allow, you may try tracks of various difficulty – 3 for classic cross-country skiing and 2 for skate skiing. The tracks are popular with local citizens, guests, and also with sportsmen and women from a wider area.
A map of the cross-country tracks can be found here
Are you tempted by our offer? Come and try the combination of winter sport and spa relaxation with us!