Indications and Contraindications
LIST OF INDICATIONS FOR MARIÁNSKÉ LÁZNĚ
|I. ONCOLOGY ILLNESSES|
|Oncology cases after the finished complete care, without any signs of relapses|
|II. ILLNESSES OF THE CIRCULATORY SYSTEM|
|Symptomatic ischaemic heart disease|
|Condition after myocardial infarction|
|Hypertension of II. up to III. level|
|Disease of upper limb arteries based on atherosclerosis II b or inflammation|
|Dysfunction of periphery blood vessels and conditions after thrombosis, the earliest is three months after acute state subsiding; |
Chronic lymphatic oedema
|Conditions after reconstructive and bypass surgery of the circulatory system except heart; |
Conditions after percutaneous transillumination angioplasty
|III. DIGESTIVE SYSTEM ILLNESSES|
| Chronic and palindromic illnesses of the stomach and intestines with maldigestion symptoms persisting during the standard pharmacotherapy; |
Conditions after heavy intestine infections, parasitosis and mycotic diseases
|Conditions after stomach, duodenum, oesophagus and intestine surgery with post resection symptomatology proved by endoscopy|
|Crohn’s disease; |
|Chronic diseases of gall bladder and biliary tract with lithiasis, when surgery is contra-indicated; |
Functional disorders of the biliary tract
|Conditions after complicated surgery of the gall bladder and biliary tract, after operations for stegnosis and lithiasis of biliary tract; |
Conditions after complicated surgery of the gall blader and biliary tract, after operations for stegnosis and lithiasis of biliary tract (postsurgical pankreatitis do cholangitis, jaundice, instrumentation of biliary tract,ERCP);
Conditions after dissolving stones and extracorporal lithotripsis
|Conditions after acute hepatitis of any etiology; |
Chronic hepatitis with persisting positive markers;
Associated auto-immune hepatitis;
Primary biliary cirrhosis
|Conditions after resection operations and liver or pancreas transplantation|
|Conditions after acute pancreatitis or after exacerbation of chronic pancreatitis; |
Proved chronic pancreatitis
|IV. DISEASES FROM METABOLISM DISORDER AND DISORDER OF GLANDS WITH INNER SECRETION|
|Diabetes mellitus; obesity, gout, hyperlipoprotenia|
|V. NON-TUBERCULOUS DISEASES OF RESPIRATORY SYSTEM|
|Conditions after surgery of upper and lower respiratory tract, not concerning conditions after surgery of tonsils, adenoid vegetations and nasal septum; |
Conditions after lung transplantation
|Damage of larynx and vocal cords due to vocal overload; |
Conditions after phonosurgery treatment
|Conditions after complicated pneumonitis|
Palindromic inflammations of the lower respiratory tract and chronic inflammations of the respiratory system as an illness from work according to different legal enactments
|Asthma bronchiale; |
Chronic obstructive lung disease
|Interstitial lung fibrosis of any etiology under systematic care|
|Consequences of toxic gasses, smoke, corrosive vapours and irritable dusts to upper and lower respiratory tract|
|VI. NERVOUS SYSTEM DISEASES|
|Polyneuropathy with parentic symptoms|
|Root syndromes with irritation-destructive syndrome|
|Conditions after injuries and illnesses of the brain, spinal cord and peripheral nerves with movement disorders with signs of regeneration|
|Neuro-muscular diseases primary, secondary and degenerative|
|Syringomyelitis with paretic symptoms|
|VII. ILLNESSES OF LOCOMOTIVE SYSTEM|
|Rheumatoid arthritis I. to IV. stage including juvenile arthritis, systematically treated within ambulant care|
|Ankylosing spondylitis (Bekhterev’s disease) systematically treated within ambulant care|
|Other seronegative spondartritis systematically treated within ambulant care (psoriatric arthritis, Reiter’s syndrome); |
Secondary arthritis systematically treated within ambulant care
|Abarticular rheumatism, systematically treated within ambulant careDiffusing disease of connective tissue treated within ambulant care (systemic lupus erythematosus, scleroderma, polymyositis, dermatomyositis, Sjogren’s syndrom and other imbrication syndromes).|
|Osteoporosis with complications, when systematic ambulant rehabilitation is longer than 3 months it is ineffective; |
Bone replacements, which are the consequence of working in pressurised air as a job-related illness according to different legal enactments
|Painful syndromes of tendons, tendinous sheaths, bursas, muscle sinews, skeletal muscles or joints (including illnesses caused by vibrations and long-term, excessive, one-sided overloading as a job-related illness according to different legal enactments|
|Coxarthrosis, gonarthrosis in systematically ambulant care of an orthopaedist and rehabilitation doctor|
|Arthritis in other locations, Arthropathy|
|Chronic verterbrogenic algic syndrome of functional origin in systematic ambulant rehabilitation care|
|Conditions after orthopaedic surgery with the use of joint substitution|
|Conditions after injuries to the locomotive system and after orthopaedicsurgery including conditions after intervertebral discs and stenosis of the spinal channel, when systematic ambulant or bed rehabilitation care is ineffective.|
|Conditions after amputation of lower limbs, degree of activity 1 to 4 when the insured patient has a prosthetic limb|
|VIII. URINARY SYSTEM DISEASES|
|Recurring and chronic non-tubercular inflammations of the kidney and urinary tract resistant to the treatment ATB and other pharmacological treatment; |
in systematic care of a urologist for at least 12 months;
Cystic kidney disease
|Nephrolithiasis without congestion in the urinary tract;Nephrocalcinosis|
|Conditions after kidney and urinary tract surgery including endovesicular surgery and conditions after complicated prostatectomy and nephrolithotrypsy, after-treatment after LERV (non-invasive treatment of urinary stones by extracorporeal shock wave).|
|Chronic prostatitis or chronic prostatovesiculitis resistant to pharmacological treatment and ATB treatment, in systematic care of a urologist at least for 12 months|
|Conditions after kidney transplantation during stabilised function of a graft (transplanted kidney); |
Donor of the graft (kidney)
|IX. GYNAECOLOGICAL DISORDERS, INCLUDING THE TREATMENT OF STERILITY|
|Vulvouterine inflammatory disorders, gynaecological post-operation conditions, sterility, infertility |
Climacteric syndrome and urine incontinence.
Contraindications of spa treatments include:
1. Infectious diseases transmitted from one person to another and the carrying of bacillus, especially typhoid and paratyphoid. When a disease indicated for the spa treatment is associated with tuberculosis of the respiratory system or another form of tuberculosis, the spa treatment may be offered and allowed only after the discontinuation of the anti-tuberculosis treatment.
2. All diseases in the acute stage.
3. Clinical signs of circulatory failure, malignant arrhythmias.
4. Conditions after deep thrombosis within 3 months after remission of the disease, superficial thrombophlebitis conditions within 6 weeks after remission of the disease.
5. Labile diabetes mellitus (except children and adolescents) and decompensated diabetes mellitus.
6. Recurrent or profuse bleeding of all kinds.
7. Cachexia of any kind.
8. Malignant tumors during and after the treatment with clinically detectable signs of continued illness.
9. Epilepsy, except in cases where in the last 3 years there have been no attacks and the EEG does not record epileptic graphoelements. If the pathological changes in EEG recording persist, the spa treatment can be offered only on the basis of consent of a neurologist of whom the patient is in the dispensary care.
10. Active attacks or psychosis phases and mental disorders with antisocial symptoms or reduced communication capability, or transient states of confusion.
11. Alcohol dependence, or dependence on addictive substances.
12. Patients dependent on the help of another person in self-service (except for the blind). Acceptance of the patient (usually with a guide) is possible only after prior negotiation with the head physician of the spa resort.
13. Incontinence of urine and stool, enuresis nokturna.
14. Smoking of adolescents and patients.
16. Non-healing skin defects of any origin.
17. Hypertension above 16 kPa of the diastolic pressure (- 120 mm Hg).