Top that! Tips & Trips
- Take an atmospheric stroll along the city’s pedestrianised main shopping street.
- Whatever the season, there’s a fascinating event to enjoy – including the Spring Festival, the Pécs Art and Gastronomy Weeks in summer, and the Pécs Cultural Festival in autumn.
- Climb the TV tower on Misina Peak for beautiful panoramic views from a height of 525 metres.
- Blow the cobwebs away with a hike along the marked trails of the Mecsek Park Forest, before settling down for a well-deserved evening of wine tasting.
- Take a short excursion to the Batthyány Castle in Siklós, a fortress dating back to 1190, whose walls have witnessed many a fierce struggle over the centuries.
- Go in search of a bargain in western Hungary’s biggest market.