Open Day in Smrdáky
WORLD PSORIASIS DAY
OPEN DAY IN NATURAL HEALTH SPA SMRDÁKY
Saturday, 24th October 2015, 10:00 am – 6:30 pm
29th October - World Psoriasis Day is an annual day specially dedicated to people with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. On this day people with psoriasis from around the world can join together to make their voices heard, to raise awareness about psoriasis and give to other people with psoriasis the attention and consideration they deserve.
Natural Health Spa Smrdáky prepared an informative program for you:
- inform yourself about psoriasis and healing possibilities at our stand in Hotel Centrál
- get advice from our dermatologist from 10:00 a.m. - 2.30 p.m.
- try our unique healing sulphur mineral water for free from 10:00 a.m. - 3.00 p.m.
- get 20% discount on any medical or relax spa stay booked during the Open Day directly at the information stand
- relax in our Fitness & Sauna Regeneration centre and save 30% on selected treatments from 10:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (upon free capacity, no advance reservation possible)
- medical lecture focused on current problems informs you about psoriasis and gives you many practical tips. – Cinema of Hotel Centrál, 2:30 p.m.
- site inspection tour around Natural Health Spa Smrdáky
- musical band Black & White, 4:00 p.m.
- special menu served in Á la carte restaurant Morava or Vietoris
- coffee & sweet for special price 1,30 Eur
Information and reservation of spa stays:
Natural Health Spa Smrdáky, 906 03 Smrdáky
Tel.: (+421) 34 695 91 73 ● E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org