FAQ - Frequently asked questions
1. Are psoriasis or eczema infectious diseases?
Psoriasis or eczema are not infectious diseases and cannot be transmitted through physical contact or food sources.
2. What kind of treatment is used in Spa Smrdáky?
Natural Health Spa Smrdáky uses mineral sulphur bath, local therapies (in the form of salves, lotions and solutions) and phototherapy treatments (light therapy), in the natural way of sunbathing or with highly-efficient UV light.
3. Can children also be treated in Spa Smrdáky?
Spa Smrdáky treats children between the ages of 3 – 18. Children between 3 - 6 years of age are treated with parental accompaniment. Elementary school instruction is available for children up to 15 years of age.
4. What is the recommended length of stay?
The recommended length of stay is 3 - 4 weeks. A shorter stay is also possible, but remission time (the state of absence of disease activity in patients with a chronic illness) should be taken into consideration, which also depends on the length of the stay.
5. What are the symptoms of psoriatic arthritis?
Small or large pains in the joints may be present as well as morning joint stiffness; joint deformation is also possible in severe cases.
6. Is it possible to pay by cash or credit card directly on arrival to the hotel?
We kindly ask you to pay for your stay in advance or guarantee the stay with your credit card.
7. Are gift vouchers available?
We offer gift vouchers for all types of stays upon a request. For further information, please contact our reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Is it possible to book outpatient treatments?
Yes, you can receive outpatient treatment in Natural Health Spa Smrdáky. For further information, click here: http://smrdaky.danubiushotels.com/destinations/smrdaky/medical-and-spa-treatments/outpatient-treatment
9. Are pets allowed?
Pets are allowed only in Dependence Záhorák. We charge a daily extra fee of EUR 11.