With its enchanting atmosphere, Hévíz is a great place to unwind at any time of the year.
Spend a perfect Spa holiday in a Thermal Spa resort of Hévíz!
LAKE HÉVÍZ, A FORCE OF NATURE
- Hévíz is a globally-renowned spa town just a stone’s throw from Lake Balaton (the biggest inland lake in Europe).
- Lake Hévíz with its 4,5 hectare water surface is the world’s second-largest natural thermal lake – and the largest that is suitable for bathing.
- The hot springs feeding the lake are rich in sulphur, radon and therapeutic minerals, while mud dredged from the lakebed is used for medical and wellness packs and other rejuvenating treatments.
- Bathe at any time of year – come rain, shine or snow! The water temperature varies between luxurious 33 -35ºC in summer, while even in the depths of winter it never drops below 23ºC – meaning you can wallow in comfort as the snow falls all around.
- Rent an inflatable ring and bob on the surface as you sip a drink or lose yourself in a good book. Float among the lake’s Indian water lilies, with their flowers of deepest pink and their leaves the size of bicycle wheels.
- Take advantage of the area’s unique microclimate, and stroll in the local nature reserve surrounded by a lush forest. Wander around the lake or take a hike in the Keszthely Hills.
- In summer, bask in the sunshine while enjoying outdoor concerts and festivals of food, drink and dance.
Special features of the thermal waters
2,000-year-old medicinal water with sulphur and mineral content, created by volcanic activity. It is the world’s only natural thermal lake that is suitable for bathing. The water has a medically-approved effect on treating mobility disorders and functions as part of a post-operative orthopaedic rehabilitation regimen.
We have found 2 hotel(s) matching your criteria.
2 hotel(s) found