Medical Spa Resorts
Medical spa stay
WHAT HAPPENS DURING A MEDICAL SPA STAY?
1. Our medical spa treatments are based on natural traditions and resources in each country where we operate, ranging from natural mineral and thermal waters through to medicinal mud with a high sulphur content, spring or salt water and naturally occurring gases.
2. After arrival, our guests are booked in for a consultation with one of our health spa’s experienced doctors to discuss their current state of health, their health complaints and any special requests they may have.
3. Based on the results of the consultation, the doctor puts together a personalised treatment programme. With this high level of medical expertise, we combine the effects of our natural resources with physiotherapy, hydrotherapy, electrotherapy, body packs and medical massages, in order to achieve the best possible results. Depending on the degree of progress observed, the doctor may adjust or supplement the treatments.
4. In addition to medical treatments, we also offer a wide range of relaxation and wellness treatments.
5. If you come for an extended medical spa stay, when it’s time to leave our doctors will carry out a closing examination and give you personalised lifestyle advice.
To make the most of our treatments, we recommend medical spa programmes lasting 2-3 weeks.
Put yourself in the hands of our expert doctors and physiotherapists. Get to know our team of professionals.