- 2.5 hours from Budapest by bus, train or taxi (193 km) - 3 hours from Vienna by bus, train or taxi (180 km) - 15 minutes from the Sármellék airport (FlyBalaton) by taxi (13 km)
Distance from the thermal lake
5 minutes' walk from the largest natural thermal lake in Europe
- 9 minutes' walk from the coach transfer station (600 m)
- Parking lot equipped with gates and cameras, EUR 2 / car per night (free of charge from 7 nights). A parking garage is available at the neighbouring Danubius Health Spa Resort Aqua: EUR 9 per day.
Pets are welcome
Yes, in Standard Double Rooms, subject to a fee, EUR 24 / pet per night
Car and bike rental
Sports and leisure facilities
Nearby tennis courts, football pitch, riding facilities.
Total number of rooms
Single rooms (included DR for single use)
All double rooms can be reserved as single rooms.
Rooms for disabled guests
4 rooms, at previous request
2 rooms, at previous request
Check-in time: 14:00 Check-out time: 11:00
Standard Double Room: 25m2 double room overlooking the garden or the city. Also for single use. An extra bed can be provided in the room. Room amenities: air conditioning, spacious balcony, bathroom with bathtub, hair dryer, bathrobe, LCD-TV with cable channels, telephone, radio, minibar, wake up call, room service (for a charge), free WiFi, safe deposit box.
Danubius Double Room with lakeview 25m2 double room on the 6th, 7th floor overlooking the lake. Also for single use. An extra bed can be provided in the room. Room amenities: air conditioning, spacious balcony, bathroom with bathtub, hair dryer, bathrobe, VIP complimentary toiletries, sleeping mask, LCD-TV with cable channels, telephone, radio, safe deposit box, minibar, electric kettle with coffee, wake up call, room service (for a charge), free WiFi.
Suite: 50m2 suite with separate bedroom and living room overlooking the city. Room amenities: air conditioning, two spacious balconies, bathroom (with bathtub, shower, toilet and bidet), extra toilet, hair dryer, bathrobe, VIP complimentary toiletries, two LCD-TV with cable channels, telephone, radio, minibar, electric kettle, valet suit stand, slippers, safe deposit box, wake up call, room service (for a charge), free WiFi.
SPA & WELLNESS
-The hotel's dedicated thermal spring, rich in minerals, sulphur and radon. (The same water as the thermal lake). -Indications: Rheumatic and musculoskeletal disorders, polyarthritis, spondylarthritis, late rehabilitation after orthopaedic surgery, tennis elbow or golf arm, frozen shoulder, peritendinitis fibromyalgia.
Garden fun bath (200 m2 surface) with underwater jet massage, waterfall, geyser, underwater music and light effects. - Indoor swimming pool (28°C) -Indoor thermal bath with two pools (33°C and 37°C) - Whirlpool - Outdoor thermal pool with sun terrace (between May and September, 33 °C) - Jacuzzi, sauna, steam-bath, textile sauna, finnish log sauna in the garden -Salt cave (for a charge)
- own medical and health spa centre - Hydrotherapy, balneotherapy, physiotherapy - Wellness treatments - Beauty treatments - Fitness room, Aqua Jogging, Nordic Walking
Nationally recognized health resort and medicinal hotel.
Units/ opening hours
- Tavirózsa Restaurant (7:00 - 10:00, 12:30 - 15:00, 17:30 -21:30) live music - Café Ciklámen with live music
Meeting and conference rooms
5 conference and function rooms of various sizes with seating capacities of up to 230 people.
Hungarian Tourism Quality Award TüV Rheinland Certification