Our spa packages and complex treatments have used the power of nature to alleviate our guests' health conditions for decades.
- Full air-conditioning
- Accessible hotel
- Pet-friendly hotel
- Non-smoking hotel
- Wellness services
- Medical services
- Function rooms
Medical spa stays
Our thermal spa offers our guests the greatest natural resource of Budapest’s Margaret Island, the thermal waters that were first discovered during drilling operations in 1866. The water bursts forth from the depths at a temperature of 70°C, but is piped to the hotel’s hydrotherapy facilities at temperatures of 34°C, 36°C and 40°C, retaining all of its active properties. Combined with the Danubius Group’s decades of experience, the thermal waters of Margaret Island are particularly useful for treating musculoskeletal conditions, muscular and certain nervous-system complaints, as well as peripheral circulatory disorders. Relaxing in the thermal water is also a perfect way to unwind and release pent-up stress and tension.
Medical spa services include:
- Our medical department provides diagnostics, balneotherapy, hydrotherapy, mechanotherapy and electrotherapy treatments
- Cardiac examinations and services at the Cardiology Centre
- VitalCenter Dental Surgery
- Aura International Cosmetic Surgery
- Focus Medical Laser Eye Clinic.
- The staff at our dietary kitchen will be happy to help you draw up a personalised diet.
The medical treatments are usually administered in the morning, but are also available until 6 pm if requested. Relaxation therapies and treatments that do not require a medical examination are available during regular spa opening hours. The treatments are not available on public holidays.