The Aqua is Hévíz’s first wellness and medical spa hotel at which an all-inclusive service is not an optional extra but a part of the standard package. One of the most pleasant aspects of this is that breakfast is served until 11:00, and not 10:00 like at most other hotels. But even after this, there won’t be any shortage of delicious things to eat and drink. If you fancy a fresh pastry, a glass of fruit juice or a coffee to tide you over between meals, all this is available to you, along with that kids’ favourite – the ice cream counter.
The wide selection of food available at lunch and supper includes the healthy dishes of the Danubius Healthy Choice range, as well as traditional Hungarian and international foods. We believe that all-inclusive service should only be provided to the best quality standards.
Come and experience this superior standard of service for yourself either at Hévíz or at our two other all-inclusive hotels, in Bükfürdő and Balatonfüred – but be careful, it’s addictive!
Danubius Health Spa Resort Aqua offers all-inclusive service, which includes the following:
- 07:00 - 10:00 Buffet Breakfast
- 10:00 - 11:00 Continental breakfast (for late risers)
- 12:00 - 14:00 Light buffet lunch - "Danubius Healthy Choice" - soups, salads, vegetables, pastas, grilled and wok dishes, cakes, pancakes, fruit
- 15:00 - 17:00 Afternoon tea - cakes, tea, coffee and ice-cream
- 18:00 - 21:00 Buffet dinner - various dishes, appetisers, cheese, desserts. Weekly Hungarian buffet dinner
- 11:00 - 22:00 Soft drinks (mineral water, fruit and vegetables juices, refreshment beverages), coffee, tea
- 10:00 - 15:00 Herbal tea and fruit in the spa area
- 18:00 - 21:00 In addition to soft drinks, house wines and draught beer also served with dinner.
- Complimentary mineral water for each room (refilled once per day).