Are you longing for a pampering wellness weekend? Choose from our range of wellness deals for a the spa experience of a lifetime!
- Full air-conditioning
- Accessible hotel
- Non-smoking hotel
- Wellness services
- Medical services
Many people mistakenly believe that Hévíz is just for people who want to relax in the thermal waters all day long, and are only interested in medicinal spa hotel services. In fact, in the past few years Hévíz has evolved into a truly family-friendly wellness destination, with great opportunities for active recreation:
- A recreational bathing facility with indoor and outdoor pool, a covered thermal bath, open air swimming pool and Kneipp treading pool
- Aqualandia – the water world of the Danubius Health Spa Resort Aqua for the littlest ones (open air children’s paddling pool, two indoor children’s pools with a slide, bucket shower and water gun)
- Sauna complex – Finnish sauna, infrared sauna, textile sauna, steam bath and plunge bath
- Salt cave
- Health and wellness centre – traditional medical spa stays and wellness programmes
- Emporium Beauty Salon, manicure, pedicure
- Fitness centre, with a personal trainer if you want one
- Sunbathing terrace
- Sports programmes – Aqua fitness, morning and fitness workouts, walking and biking tours, table tennis, Nordic walking, horse-riding facilities nearby, tennis and football pitch
|Spa opening hours: Mon - Sun | 07:00 - 21:00 (Thermal pool: 07:00 - 19:00)|
|Yearly maintenance in the pool area|
|Fish Magic – The Solution!|
Relaxation – Stress Relief – Skin Care
Fish pedicure provides a tremendous relaxing effect, it refreshes the skin, and the healing fish give your feet a fantastic micro massage.
Give it a try! A 20-minute treatment costs HUF 3300
Please, make an appointment at the Spa reception desk.
- Fitness room and fitness facilities: life assessment, personal fitness training, individual nutrition and lifestyle advice
- Group exercises: aqua fitness, morning and fitness exercise programmes, Nordic Walking, guided hiking once a week
The hotel provides its guests with numerous recreational opportunities, such as sport programmes supervised by dedicated staff. Activities and facilities in the region include: hiking, cycling, Nordic walking, nearby tennis courts, football pitch, hunting, horse-riding.