Our spa packages and complex treatments have used the power of nature to alleviate our guests' health conditions for decades.
- Full air-conditioning
- Accessible hotel
- Non-smoking hotel
- Function rooms
- Wellness services
- Medical services
Medical spa stays
The water of the 47,500 m2 lake in Hévíz has been used for decades in the successful treatment of rheumatic complaints, locomotive conditions, muscular and nervous-system disorders, and gynaecological problems.The medicinal water rises to the surface from a crevice located at a depth of some 38 meters (it’s from this that the town’s name is derived: “water fed from a thermal spring”). Its average summer temperature is 33-35 °C, but it doesn’t fall below 23 °C even in winter, so swimming in the lake is possible all year round.
The mud that covers the bottom of the lake is used in mud packs, and contributes to healing thanks to the plant fibres it contains, as well as to the calcium and magnesium carbonates, sulphates and weak radon content that can be detected in the inorganic part of the mud. Due to its composition and to the special effect of certain treatments, there are a few courses of specialised treatment that can only be requested following consultation with a doctor. But at our hotel this is no obstacle, as you can simply ask at the medical centre’s reception desk for an appointment with one of our highly experienced doctors.
- Diagnostic section: doctor’s check up, ECG, long-time ECG, personal fitness consultation, life assessment
- Balneo- and hydrotherapy: thermal bath, individual bubble bath, underwater traction, underwater jet massage, alternating temperature bath, mineral drinking cure, hydromassage, carbonic bath
- Physiotherapy: medical massage, lymph massage, segment and connective tissue massage, ultrasound therapy, sonophorese
- Electrotherapy: galvanic bath, four-cell galvanic bath, TENS, interference, diadynamic stimulus current therapy, iontophoresis, HV4 treatment, endomed
- Packs: mud pack, Special cream packs
- Phototherapy: infrared, solarium
- Magnetic therapy
- Inhalation: inhalation, oxygen inhalation
- Individual nutrition and lifestyle advice
YUMEIHO massage >
Our Medical Partner
Gelencsér Dental Clinic >
Medical treatments are available from Monday to Saturday:
From Monday to Wednesday: 7.00 am - 3.30 pm
From Thursday to Friday: 7.00 am - 6.00 pm
On Saturday: 7.00 am - 3.30 pm
Relaxation treatments and treatments not requiring a doctor's examination (e.g. wellness massage) are available from Monday to Saturday: 8.00 am - 3.30 pm.
Still have questions? Get in touch:
Room reservation: +36 83 889 444
Fax: +36 83 889 402