- Accessible hotel
- Pet-friendly hotel
- Non-smoking hotel
- Wellness services
- Medical services
RELAX SALT CAVE – a pure experience
Our Salzberger salt cave has been developed from a stalactite cave with natural Dead Sea salt and rock salt. It is a service built with a particular technology, a place for the healing power of colours and sounds. There is an antibacterial, very clean micro climate in the cave. The air is filled with minerals and healthy microorganisms; it has a regular temperature (20-22°C) and a negative charge, which has a beneficial effect on health. It contains chemical elements that are important for the organism – iodine, potassium, magnesium, chloride, calcium, selenium and many other useful minerals. The constant vaporising and precipitating salt generates a negative ionic charge, and binds positive charges harmful for the organism (electro-smog, nicotine smoke). It resets the balance of the organism.
Our salt cave makes salt therapy accessible, which has been known for thousands of years and yet forgotten. It heals many illnesses that are hard to treat with medicine, and supports the preservation of health. Its specialty is combining the beneficial effect of salt with light and sound therapy: built-in light technology uses the healing effects of colours, while meditative music ensures complete relaxation and recreation.
What is salt therapy good for?
- Through inhalation, it has an antiphlogistic, mucous-solving and analgesic effect on the upper respiratory tract.
- It reopens the acute catarrh, improving natural respiratory cleaning.
- It is a natural antihistamine, easing allergic symptoms.
- Through its antiphlogistic and antibacterial effects, it is used for curing numerous skin diseases (psoriasys, eczema)
- It defends the organism against acidification, and is responsible for the normal segregation of water areas.
- It is essential for the development of the nervous system, because salt is needed for nervous impulses generated by electricity.
- It has an important role in the regulation of blood pressure and preservation of the cardio vascular system.
- It improves the immune system
The price of a 45-minute relaxing salt therapy is 5,000 HUF.
For reservations, please contact our staff in the spa department.