- Accommodation with full board (min. 6 nights)– breakfast, lunch and dinner; special diet recommended by the doctor or guests choice
- Initial and Final Doctor̕s Check Up focused on skin diseases or diseases of locomotive apparatus; initial medical examination, prescription of individual therapeutic program, final medical examination, medical report including suggestions for future treatments, 24 – hour medical emergency and nurse service
- 1 Doctor̕s Control per week
- Therapeutic treatments - the therapy programme is based on unique natural sources – hydrogen sulphide mineral water and sulphurous mud treatment; hydrotherapy, phototherapy, special rehabilitation and reflex massage, lector therapy, treatment with creams and others. Dependant on the diagnosis and doctorʼs prescription up to 15 treatments per week = 7 night stay or 12 treatments = 6 night stay. Treatment days are Monday – Friday.
- sulphide mineral water and sulphurous mud treatment; hydrotherapy, phototherapy, special rehabilitation and reflex
- Daily programme of leisure and cultural activities
Surcharges per night
- Suite / per Suite: 26 EUR
- Lunch / Dinner / per person: 8 EUR
Slovak bank holidays
- 1.1.2018, 6.1.2018
- 1.5.2018, 8.5.2018
- 1.9.2018, 15.9.2018
- 1.11.2018, 17.11.2018
- 24.12.- 26.12.2018
Bonus for long term stays 21=discount 5 % und 28=discount 7%.
Bed & Breakfast includes accommodation with breakfast. Breakfast is offered for free.
With booking our „Complex spa stay for children” the price for accompanying person includes accommodation with full board (full board is offered for free).
The first meal of all spa stays included in this price list is a dinner.
The Complex spa stay for children is bookable without accompanying adult in Eva - Children̕s sanatorium only.
Natural Health Spa Smrdáky reserves the right to set closing dates and to communicate them in timely manner. Confirmed reservations will be automatically moved to hotel of the same or higher category without surcharge.
Price may be adjusted in case of changes of valid legislative provisions and rules by the VAT rate specified by law.
Still have questions? Get in touch: