Our spa hotel, located in the heart of Budapest’s District 13, holds a range of unforgettable wellness and spa experiences in store for you! Swim some lengths of our indoor swimming pool, unwind in the Jacuzzi and take an energising steam bath, sauna or infrared sauna, get pretty in the solarium or warm yourself on our sun terrace.
Spa water world
At Danubius Hotel Helia we offer an extensive water world with the following facilities (the room price includes the use of the hotel’s spa, water world):
- Indoor swimming pool (17.5 x 7.8 m, 26-28°C)
- Thermal baths (7.8 x 5.3 m, 32-34°C, 5.3 x 5.3 x 3.1 m, 36-38°C)
- Steam baths and saunas separately for women and men, infra-sauna, solarium
- Sun terrace
|Spa opening hours: Mon-Sun | 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
Spa & Fitness tickets for external guests
Swimming-pool, sauna, thermal baths, steam bath, jacuzzi, fitness room. The daily tickets also include the complimentary usage of salt cave and infrasauna, however these are subject to availability and advance booking required.
Daily ticket (7.00 a.m.-10.00 p.m.)
- Monday-Friday: HUF 4400
- Weekend and Bank Holidays HUF 5500
- Child ticket (0-12 years old): HUF 3100
Evening ticket (6.00 – 22.00 p.m.):
- Monday-Friday: HUF 3300
- Weekend and Bank Holidays HUF 4400
For hotel guests the Spa & Fitness center is free of charge.