Planning a wellness weekend break, or would you like to stay longer?
To browse our range of wellness offers and find the best possible package for you, click here!
- Full air-conditioning
- Accessible hotel
- Pet-friendly hotel
- Non-smoking hotel
- Function rooms
- Wellness services
Our spa hotel, located in the heart of Budapest’s District 13, holds a range of unforgettable wellness and spa experiences in store for you! Swim some lengths of our indoor swimming pool, unwind in the Jacuzzi and take an energising steam bath, sauna or infrared sauna, get pretty in the solarium or warm yourself on our sun terrace.
You can also enjoy the beneficial effects of the thermal waters: The water of our 32-34 °C and 36-38 °C pools comes directly from the natural thermal springs of Margaret Island.
Spa water world
At Danubius Hotel Helia we offer an extensive water world with the following facilities (the room price includes the use of the hotel’s spa, water world):
- Indoor swimming pool (17.5 x 7.8 m, 26-28°C)
- Thermal baths (7.8 x 5.3 m, 32-34°C, 5.3 x 5.3 x 3.1 m, 36-38°C)
- Steam baths and saunas separately for women and men, infra-sauna, solarium
- Sun terrace
|Spa opening hours: Mon-Sun | 07:00 - 22:00|
Swimming-pool ticket (swimming-pool, sauna, thermal baths, steam bath, jacuzzi, fitness room)
- Monday-Friday 7.00 a.m.-10.00 p.m.: HUF 4200
- Weekend and Bank Holidays 7.00 a.m.- 10.00 p.m.: HUF 5300
- Evening ticket: 7.00 – 10.00 p.m. (except from 25th December 2016 to 1st January 2017): HUF 3100
- Child ticket (0-12 years old): HUF 3100
For hotel guests the spa water world is free of charge.
Explore the spa
ReviewBased on 1755 reviews
Still have questions? Get in touch:
Room reservation: +36 1 889 5823
Fax: +36 1 889 5801