- Full air-conditioning
- Accessible hotel
- Pet-friendly hotel
- Non-smoking hotel
- Wellness services
- Medical services
- All-inclusive service
- Function rooms
There’s no need to travel abroad for an all-inclusive holiday anymore, as they’re now available here in Hungary! And an all-inclusive holiday in Bükfürdő is synonymous with carefree relaxation. With unlimited food and beverages on offer, you and your family can eat and drink as much as you like of all your favourite things, without having to worry about the bill. If you fancy a drink or snack between meals, or perhaps you’d like a scoop of delicious ice cream in your afternoon coffee, all you have to do is ask. The all-inclusive service covers all those little extras that you want!
Our all-inclusive service includes:
- 7:00-10:00 Extensive breakfast buffet
- 10:00-12:00 Breakfast Plus: Coffee, tea, baked goods, fruit
- 12:00-14:00 Buffet lunch: soup, salads, vegetables, pastries. Main meat-based dishes: Hungarian and International specialities (grilled or Wok-fried), cakes, pancakes and fruit, Child dishes
- 14:00-17:30 Selection of cakes and ice cream
- 15:00-17:30 Snack bar: pizza, crepes, hot-dogs, hot snacks, etc.
- 18:00-22:00 Buffet dinner. Different themes daily: pasta, fish, Italian dishes, Hungarian dishes, grilled dishes, Child dishes
- 10:00-22:00 Non-alcoholic drinks: mineral water, fruit- and vegetable juices, tea, coffee
- 11:00-22:00 Table wine and draught beer
Mineral water consumption from the minibar is free of charge (refilled daily).
Our all-inclusive services are available to our guests from 14:00 on the day of arrival to 11:00 on the day of departure (from check-in to check-out). The cost of services not used is not refundable.
Apothek Drink Bar services are not included in our all-inclusive services.
Guests can choose from the drink and food selection at the Apothek Drink Bars in the foyer and the garden.
Still have questions? Get in touch:
Our rooms are getting even more beautiful
Further 76 of our 3rd and 4th floor rooms will be fully renovated by spring of 2020 to guarantee perfect and comfortable relaxation for you.
After the renovation of the previously “standard” rooms almost two-thirds of the hotel will have been upgraded to a premium quality executive category with a modern style, vivid colours and a beautiful interior design. These rooms will also be complemented with extra services like mineral water and daily coffee and tea for an even greater satisfaction of our guests.