Redeeming Danubius EuroPoints
Members of the regular guest program can redeem their points for services listed at: danubiuseuropoints.com.
Ordering the services:
- You can request to redeem points in advance either at the danubiuseuropoints.com website, at point redemption locations, or with representatives at Danubius EuroPoints Customer Services. Please make sure to always give your Danubius EuroPoints card number, the date and place to be used, the recipient's name and the service requested.
- Services may be requested at the hotel or service provider without a prior order.You need to indicate your points redemption request latest before the use of the service. If you would like to use your points to book hotel accommodation, please let us know when making the booking, at the latest.
- Confirmation of Point Redemption is only valid for the person indicated on the confirmation document, in the given hotel or service provider at the given date, and for the indicated services.
- If the member of the regular guest program does not personally use redeemed Danubius EuroPoints, the member should indicate the name of the user on the Point Redemption form.
- On arrival, the user must present the card to the hotel reception or the service provider, and must know the 4-digit PIN code.
- EuroPoints may not be collected when redeeming points.
- Redeemed points and their services may be cancelled and exchanged back to Points 48 hours prior to arrival.
- If the user does not cancel the service and does not use it, the EuroPoint value of the service will be lost.
Confirmation of service bookings by Danubius is subject to availability.