Danubius EuroPoints Frequent Guest Cards and conditions of use
II/1. regular GUEST BLUE CARD
The new member receives a Blue Card with a unique PIN code. The holder of the Blue Card may collect an unlimited number of points consecutively, in compliance with the collection conditions, and may use those points as specified.
Danubius provides the following service to Blue Card holders:
- digital newsletter with special offers sent to the e-mail address given on the application form to guests who have given their voluntary agreement;
- a balance of the collected points sent to the holder every 6 months.
II/2. regular GUE ST SILVER CARD
If the member collects more than 2 500 Danubius EuroPoints in two consecutive calendar years, DanubiusEuroPoints Customer Service sends a Silver Card (the PIN code remains unchanged), by post by January 30 of the following year. Members may not apply for a Silver Card within the calendar year.
The holder of the Silver Card is entitled to the following additional services over those provided to Blue Card holders:
- 10% automatic extra points for services purchased;
- room upgrade, subject to availability, subject to booking;
- early check-in and late check-out option (in the all inclusive hotels with separate specific condition as stated on danubiuseuropoints.com), subject to availability, subject to booking.
II/3. regular GUEST GOLD CARD
If the member collects more than 10 000 Danubius EuroPoints in two consecutive calendar years, Danubius EuroPoints Customer Service will send a Gold Card (with unchanged PIN code), by post by January 30 of the following year. Members may not apply for a Gold Card within the calendar year.
The holder of the Gold Card is entitled to the following additional services over those provided to Silver Card holders:
- instead of 10%, 20% automatic extra points for services purchased
II/4. In case of changing a card, Danubius EuroPoints Customer Service automatically cancels the member's current card and sends the new card by post to the member’s listed address.